At BlackJacks Leather, we handcraft custom leather dog collars that outperform and outlast other products being sold today. What makes our custom dog collars unique among similar-looking products is the materials, hand-tooling, and care that goes into making every single collar we sell. If you settle for a cheap knock-off, you’ll most likely be replacing your dog’s collar within the first year; ours will last a lifetime, so you’ll never have to worry about buying a replacement product.
5 Things to Consider When Customizing Leather Dog Collars & Leashes
1. Buy from a reputable company. Most so-called leather pitbull collars are really cheap imitations that look like leather but are really something else. When you buy a leather collar for a German Shepherd or Pitbull, you’ll want the peace of mind that comes from knowing your dog’s collar will not break while you’re out on a walk with your best friend. Check with BlackJacks Leather for premium-grade chic leather dog collars and leashes.
2. If you own a puppy, you’ll want to take into consideration the fact that your new puppy will grow over time. Talk with BlackJacks Leather about crafting a collar that will grow as your dog grows. Our number one goal is customer satisfaction; we’re happy to discuss your pet’s collar and leash needs with you when you reach out to us. Contact Katie or Richard by phone at 847-409-1363.
3. Find out if your collar and leash come with a customer guarantee or a warranty of some kind before you invest money. If you decide to make a purchase without doing any research, you may end up with no recourse if your dog’s collar or leash break within a few weeks or months. That won’t be a problem when you buy from BlackJacks Leather- our products have a lifetime guarantee.
4. When buying cheaper imported products, there’s usually no way to have them customized with your dog’s name. We offer free personalization if you want your collar customized to show off your pet’s name or nickname. Select large font for up to 7 characters or small font for up to 12 characters; our 1” collars can accommodate only small font. We’ll double check with you before customizing the collar to ensure everything is picture-perfect when it arrives.
5. Think about the size of your dog when choosing from custom leather dog collars. Since high quality leather dog collars are built to last, you’ll want the collar to fit your dog. We offer several widths:
- 1 ¼”
- 1 ½”
- 10-13” neck
- 14-17” neck
- 16-19” neck
- 18-21” neck
- 20-23” neck
And leather color:
Gift your dog with a genuine handcrafted leather dog collar that is of professional grade and law enforcement approved. We make the best K9 training equipment you’ll find on the market today, made from the finest heavy top grain harness leather for long life, beauty, strength, and safety- Pitbull tough and tested at 2,000lb/sq in bursting strength.